While waiting to have the Mobilemila Mobile App ready, you can use these methods to BOOKMARK or Add a shortcut on your phone and computer to quickly access the mobilemila website when you want to perform a transaction.
By bookmarking or adding a shortcut, you can directly access the MOBILEMILA website from the computer, phone home screen and browser homepage
This also helps you to remember when you forget the mobilemila website address.
Bookmarking the Mobilemila website on phone browser
1. Open the website - https://mobilemila.com on your phone browser
2. Click on the 3-DOTs Lines after mobilemila.com URL to show the BOOKMARK option
3. Hover and Select the STAR icon to bookmark or save the mobilemila website link to your phone browser
4. Then, A message will be displayed to confirm that Mobilemila website have been bookmarked. You can click the next button to Edit website
How to Edit Mobilemila Bookmark (optional)
1. From the mobilemila website, click on the 3 dotted lines and select the STAR icon. The color changes to blue, meaning it has been saved on your phone.
2. Edit the website title to something like Mobilemila VTU or Mobilemila site
3. Click the BACK ARROW after editing website title, and It will be saved automatically.
How to Access Mobilemila website after Saved or Bookmarked
1. Open your phone browser. Click on the 3 dotted lines and select BOOKMARKS.
2. Select the MOBILE BOOKMARKS option
3. Locate the saved mobilemila website and double click to open website on your browser
4. You can as well, edit title and delete the saved website
5. Use the MOVE UP option to move the mobilemila bookmark at the very top for quick navigation
How to Add the Mobilemila website to Phone Home screen
1. Open the https://mobilemila.com on your Phone Google Chrome browser. Click the 3 dotted lines after the website URL. Then select the ADD TO HOME SCREEN option
2. You can EDIT the mobilemila site title to something shorter or just leave it like that, and click the ADD button
3. select ADD AUTOMATICALLY to have it appeared to any available space on your phone home screen or Home slides menus
Now, you have it on your phone screen for easy access to the mobilemila portal Any time, Any day.
Sometimes, It may not appear at the very front screen of your phone. You will have to find where it's saved automatically and drag/move it to your first home screen.
We recommend a light screensaver or wall paper for more visibility
Bookmarking the Mobilemila website on computer browser
1. Open the website - https://mobilemila.com on your computer web browser
2. Hover and click on the STAR icon after mobilemila.com URL. It has the description "Bookmark this tab"
3. Edit BOOKMARK (Mobilemila website title) to something memorable and shorter. E.g. MOBILEMILA VTU, MOBILEMILA PORTAL, etc
4. After editing the title, click "DONE" to save
You can then have the mobilemila link on your browsers tab for quick navigation, and would appear on the browser homepage links after regular visits.